WELCOME TO FEARLESS FASTPITCH
Hi, I'm Coach AB! As a pitching instructor for the past seven years my passion for the game has been fueled by helping the young women I get to coach. My love for the game has taken me down many different paths. The game keeps calling my name and I keep coming back.
For the Love of the Game:
- Founded Fearless Fastpitch as a platform to give young women confidence between and beyond the chalk lines.
- Head coach of the Waverly High School Softball Progam (2018-present).
- Head coach of the Husker Headquarters Twisters (2016-2018).
- Head JV and Pitching Coach for Pius X Softball (2016).
- Concordia University Pitcher from 2010-2014 and appeared at the NAIA National Tournament in 2014. GPAC honors (2012, 2013, 2014).
- Started giving pitching lessons (2012).
- ASA Umpire for all different ages from 2007-2015.
- Waverly High School four year starter and remains as Waverly’s winningest pitcher. All-Conference and All-State honors (2007, 2008, 2009).
Giving young women the confidence to face failure and adversity by overcoming fear. Softball is a game of failure, similar to life - it’s not always fair. Preparing leaders for life outside the chalk lines.
It is my goal to prepare softball players to build their skill development, mental toughness, and give them the tools they need to be successful. Whether your goal is to learn a new pitch, make varsity, or land a spot on a college roster, I love to motivate and push you to reach your goals.
Taking the time to break down fundamentals into smaller bite-size nuggets, the girls realize that learning a new skill is no longer impossible, but easy and fun if you are willing to learn and practice. Through repetitive drills to build muscle memory and by using correct mechanics we build a strong athletic foundation.
Hustle | Be Coachable | Have Fun
Ready to become FEARLESS? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.