- Dominator Facility | 2309 Kimarra Place
- Sunday, December 16th
- Register by Dec 8th and get 25% OFF with code "EARLY25"
- 1:00 pm - 2:30pm | Ages 7-10 (8U & 10U players)
- 2:30 pm - 4:00pm | Ages 11-16 (12U & 14U & 16U players)
Defensive skills and drills will include proper throwing mechanics, fielding mechanics, transfers, tag plays, and diving. The first half of the clinic attendees will be actively trying new drills and learning mechanics.
Coach AB with Fearless Fastpitch will take players through a Mental Skills Session which will cover mental strategies to understand fear, overcome failure, and create positive self-talk as an athlete. This half of the clinic will take place in a classroom like setting in which they will be guided through reflection questions and visualization.
Each attendee will walk away with:
- Defensive drills to practice at home
- Fearless Workbook with strategies covered in the Mental Session
- Goal cards with their own action plans for practicing new techniques
- And a few surprise bonuses!
Why the mental game matters:
- Our game is a game of failure, batters strikeout, pitchers give up home runs, fielders make errors.
- Learning failure recovery gives athletes the confidence to approach game-like situations with confidence and resiliency.
- Strategies learned translate into everyday life beyond the softball field: dealing with teammates, communicating with teachers and coaches, and being comfortable with one's own identity and positive self-talk.